flapjack no that thing is dangerous
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!
HOW ABOUT THAT NEW SILENT HILLS TRAILER
do you guys ever think that alex hirsch looks at himself in the mirror at night with a worrying sigh
but why do they want to fuck the triangle he wonders where did i go wrong
my secret weiner-having blog just got flooded suddenly
i dont think youll be getting what you expect, though
I remember me and my brother talked about what a great superdad the professor is when we watched the movie once.
Gypsy Warrior tee from Pacsun ♥
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?
like do they really not understand that gypsy is a racial slur
it’s literally like “(insert any racial slur here) warrior”
why the fuck would you wear that on a tshirt unless you are rroma
First of all lol ‘gypsy’ is NOT a race… it’s a lifestyle. Just saying. Also it’s just a tee shirt, like calm down. Lol idiots.
Are you seriously telling me, a Rroma person, that my people are a lifestyle????????
ARE YOU REALLY.
i’m fucking done with gadje holy shit. i don’t have the energy for this piece of shit right now, guys.
You don’t have time, yet you reblog shit & talk out of your ass? Lol ohhkay cool. Also, being gypsy isn’t just what your race is… the teem gypsy comes from a lifestyle. Look it up since you have plenty of free time you sound so dumb, just stop.
oh habibti you’ve got a lot to learn.
Here are a few facts about the Romani people, who lead this wonderfully whimsical lifestyle that you so desire
- They are not nomadic by choice. They moved around because they had to. Constantly being on the road is quite literally a way of survival. To this day they are persecuted where ever they go.
They were persecuted alongside the Jews in the Holocaust – the Roma & Sinti (Romani nations).
And that’s not even the half of it.
- Despite the belief that gypsies dress provocatively and seduce men, traditional Romani culture has strict guidelines for the way women dress, and how they act around men. The marime code (or Gypsy law) is a strict series of laws that govern all aspects of Gypsy life. Traditional Romani women wouldn’t be caught dead in shirts that barely cover their breasts, expose their bare stomachs or in skirts that have hemlines above the ankle.
- We can’t tell the future. If we could, don’t you think we’d have foreseen Hilter’s plan for Gypsies in the Holocaust and gotten the hell out of there? Sorry to burst your bubble, folks. No crystal balls here.
Although most people seem to think that the romanticized version of the “gypsy lifestyle” should be flattering, I’m afraid most Romani people do not see it that way. This misrepresentation and romanticization of our culture is called ‘exotification’ and it is highly offensive. Though the belief among gadje (non-Romani) is that we should be flattered by these stereotypes! It is not up to outsiders to decide what racial slurs are and are not “harmless”. So FUCK YOU for having this shit on a tshirt.
My ethnic group is not a lifestyle or a choice. No one wanted to be a ‘gypsy’ when they were carting off Romanies to the concentration camps.
Please for the love of God do some research before you make a fool out of yourself. Stupid fucking gadje.
This link has more info: http://www.holocaust-trc.org/sinti.htm
Here are several links, so you can read about ‘the gypsy life’. Gypsies (Romani people) have had to deal with the following, throughout history (and even today):
*forced sterilization (yes, it is still happening)
*harassment (by law enforcement as well as civilians)
*fingerprinting (this is happening in Italy right now – all Romani people are being fingerprinted, simply because our race is considered ‘criminal’)
*exclusion from public schools and welfare programs
*bombings (it is not uncommon in places like the Czech Republic for people to throw molotov cocktails into the windows of Romani homes)
*forced into a nomadic lifestyle because no country wanted them there
Unfortunately, it is not as romantic as you seem to believe. I truly wish that it were. If you can read these pages and still not understand why foolish romanticization of a people that has suffered so much (and still suffers to this day) is disrespectful and wrong, then I am at a loss as to what else to say to you.
Educate yourself, yeah?
Why did they ever cut this oh my god
I drew the triangle
Hes so freakin’ adorable